Get 2 FREE MONTHS of unlimited online classes on illustration, design, lettering and more! Click HERE!
We’ve made it back to LA and had a BLAST at PDN’s Photo Annual Awards!
Take a look at the great time we had:
Director of Sales – Heather Lefort
Director of Operations – Gerald Barbee
Kim Kral – Sales AssistantHopefully we’ll see you soon New York!
Everything you ever wanted to know about the agent/photographer relationship. This is a tell all, show all, know all regarding the ins-and-outs of this very critical strategic alliance. The right relationship is an extraordinary partnership where all parties feel mutually successful and rewarded. The wrong relationship can be highly detrimental to the path of an artist. This is not a relationship that should be taken lightly. This workshop will provide insight as well as concrete worksheets and checklists that will be informative to both the photographer seeking marketing consultation as well as the seasoned pro who is looking to enhance and support an existing agent relationship.
Who should attend this event:
- Industry professional who want to learn more about the photographer/agent relationship.
What will be covered:
- Is there a industry standard artist rep. agreement?
- What does an equitable and fair agency agreement look like? We’ll show you.
- We’ll address the biggest misconceptions photographers have about signing with an agent.
- Critical business areas to know, understand, and negotiate upfront before signing with a agent.
- How to negotiate on your own behalf and protect your business interests.
- Alternate ways to get your work seen outside the traditional representation model.
- Portfolio Preparation
- And, we’ll answer any and all questions.
For ticket info click HERE